You are a Readmitted Student if you meet all of the following requirements:
Admissions Checklist for Readmitted Students
Submit Proof of United States Citizenship or lawful presence (This is not required to be admitted to the college. However, students who do not submit the proper proof(s), cannot receive in-state tuition rates or other state benefits.)
Submit one of the following unexpired documents:
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for which the student's U.S. Citizenship or eligible non-citizenship status is confirmed.
- Regular Tennessee Driver License, State ID, or Learner Permit
- Out of State:
- Driver License and State ID, or Learner Permit
- Government-issued birth certificate
- U.S. Passport
- Permanent Resident Card with picture ID
- Certificate of Citizenship (N560 or N561)
- Certificate of Naturalization (N550, N570, or N578)
International applicants should email email@example.com for more information.
Submit All Official Documents & Test Scores
- Official High School Transcripts or High School Equivalency Exam Score Reports (HiSET or GED)
- All Official College transcripts (even if you've only attended one class at college)
- Official Standardized Test Scores (ACT, SAT, etc.)
These documents are only required if they are not on record when you re-apply. Document submission information can be located here.
Receive Your Acceptance Email
When all items are accepted and processed you will receive an email saying that you have been admitted to Chattanooga State.