Summer & Fall Registration Update
Summer registration begins for all students April 6, 2020 at 9AM EST
- A PIN number will not be required to register for any summer term,
- Students will be able to register without meeting with an academic advisor.
- Students will be required to meet the course pre-requisites in order to register for course(s).
Credit Registration (Information for TCAT students is below)
Fall registration for all credit students begins May 1 at 9AM EST.
Students will need a PIN to register for fall. If you know who your faculty advisor is, please contact your advisor for your PIN. If you do not know who your faculty advisor is, contact the appropriate division office as listed below for assistance.
Business - 423-697-4441
Engineering - 423-697-4434
Humanities - 423-697-2441
Math & Science - 423-697-2558
Nursing& Allied Health - 423-697-4450
Social & Behavioral Scieces - 423-697-3127
Fall registration will be staggered:
- May 1 for TCAT veterans at 9AM EST
- May 2 for returning TCAT students at 9AM EST
- May 18 for new TCAT students at 9AM. EST
A PIN is not required for TCAT student registration.
New TCAT students that have unsatisfied testing requirements will conditionally register for their programs. Testing will still be required and can be completed when testing resumes on campus.
For assistance or additional information, please email email@example.com or call 423-697-4433.
Review your Registration Status in TigerWeb (Student > Registration > Registration Status). You may have holds or an academic standing keeping you from registering and it is best to take care of these items before registration starts. Your Registration Status page is the best place to see all of this at once.