You are an International Student if:
Chattanooga State is perfectly suited to not only educate students from the international community, but also to provide a unique experience in the heart of one of the United States’ most beautiful regions.
Admissions Checklist for International Students
Complete the Admissions Application
- Online - currently unavailable. International students should complete the paper application below.
- Paper - can be printed or picked up on campus in the Multicultural office (HPF-180).
International / Immigration Documents
- International applicants can reach the Multicultural and International Student Services Office via chat, https://library.chattanoogastate.edu/MISS or email email@example.com to learn more about requirements for lawful presence.
English Proficiency Test (TOEFL)
All applicants whose native language is not English must submit official English proficiency test results taken within the last two (2) years.
Submit Official High School and College Transcripts
- In addition to submitting official transcripts from United States institutions, applicants must submit official copies of academic records from secondary schools and higher education institutions, showing graduation or completion dates if applicable. Transcripts or records which are not in English should be accompanied by notarized or certified translations. In addition, applicants wishing to receive transfer credit for courses taken outside the United States may be required to submit course descriptions and have their educational credentials assessed by an evaluation service.
Official Standardized Test Scores (ACT, SAT, etc.)
- Test scores are used to determine placement into college courses and must be less than five years old based on the student's respective start of term date.
- Request your ACT Test Scores here (Use Chattanooga state ACT number to request scores: 4041)
- Request your SAT scores here
- Submit ACT and SAT score reports in person at a campus location or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive Your Acceptance Email
- When all items are accepted and processed you will receive an email saying that you have been admitted to Chattanooga State.