You are an International Student if:
1. You are not an U.S. citizen
Chattanooga State is perfectly suited to not only educate students from the international community, but also to provide them a unique experience in the heart of one of the United States’ most beautiful regions.
Complete the Application
- Online - currently unavailable. International students should complete the paper application below.
- Paper - can be printed or picked up on campus in the Multicultural office (HPF-180).
Send Proof of Lawful Presence in U.S / Proof of Citizenship
State ID or Passport if out of state ID, or a valid birth certificate is required
English Proficiency Test (TOEFL)
All applicants whose native language is not English must submit official English proficiency test results taken within the last two (2) years.
Send Documentation to The Office of Admissions
- Request that your official high school or GED transcripts, as well as transcripts from each college attended, be sent directly to the Office of Admissions.
- Request test scores if needed for course prerequisites or specific programs.
- Provide official copies of academic records from secondary schools, colleges or universities, accompanied by notarized or certified English translations of these documents.
An email will be sent to you from the Office of Admissions letting you know your next steps.