You are a High School Student if:
1. You haven’t yet graduated from high school or earned a GED.
For some students, high school is as good a time as any to get started on graduating from college.
If you’re one of those students who is ready to get a jump on a college education, there are two available paths by which you can gain credit hours at Chattanooga State:
- Early College – You are wishing to dual enroll and take classes at Chattanooga State while still take high school classes
- Early Admission – You do not wish to take any college course until after High School Graduation
Admissions Checklist for High School Students
Send Proof of Lawful Presence in U.S / Proof of Citizenship
State ID or USA Passport if out of state ID, or a valid birth certificate, is required.
Send Documentation to The Office of Admissions
- Request that your official partial high school transcript be sent directly to the Office of Admissions.
- Test Scores: ACT/SAT (if you happen to have already taken them)
An email will be sent to you from the Office of Admissions letting you know your next steps.