Students should refer all organizations requesting an enrollment verification to the National Student Clearinghouse (13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171). Students may also obtain an enrollment verification by following these steps in their Tiger Web account:
- Log in to Tiger Web
- Enter Self-Service portal in the upper left-hand corner, “Click Here To Enter”
- Click "Student"
- Click "Student Records"
- Click "Enrollment Verification (National Student Clearinghouse)”
Methods to Request Your Transcript
National Student Clearinghouse
Chattanooga State has given the National Student Clearinghouse authorization to provide electronic transcript ordering via the web. These transcripts are processed immediately.
To place your order for a transcript, click NSC
To track the status of an existing order, click check status. You will need your Order Confirmation Number to check the status.
- All financial obligations to the College must be met and all records must be cleared of encumbrances before a transcript can be released.
- The cost to students is free if they are sending their transcript to another college in Tennessee. For all other transcripts, the Clearinghouse charges processing fees between $2.50 and $3.50. Credit card payments only.
- Once your transcript order is completed, you will receive an Order Confirmation number. Make a note of this number, as it may be needed for you to follow up on your order. An email will be sent to you, once your transcript has been sent.
- If you have never attended Chattanooga State, do not request a transcript. Please request a letter of non-attendance by emailing email@example.com. In the email please include your full name, you need a letter of non-attendance, and where you would like the letter sent to
- Please contact the National Student Clearinghouse's transcript ordering service if you need help or have questions about your order.
Turnaround Time & Obligations
If you are requesting to have a transcript sent via secure email, it will be sent within an hour or requesting it. NSC will send you emails/text messages with updates.
If you are requesting your transcript request to be mailed will be processed within three to five business days. We are unable to track transcripts that are mailed.
If you have never attended Chattanooga State, do not request a transcript. Please request a letter of non-attendance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email please include your full name, you need a letter of non-attendance, and where you would like the letter sent to.
GED transcripts MUST be ordered through https://www.diplomasender.com.