Students should refer all organizations requesting an enrollment verification to the National Student Clearinghouse (13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300, Herndon, VA 20171). Students may also obtain an enrollment verification by following these steps in their Tiger Web account:
- Log in to Tiger Web
- Enter Self-Service portal in the upper left-hand corner, “Click Here To Enter”
- Click "Student"
- Click "Student Records"
- Click "Enrollment Verification (National Student Clearinghouse)”
Chattanooga State has given the National Student Clearinghouse authorization to provide electronic transcripts for our students. These transcripts are processed immediately.
All financial obligations to the College must be met, and all records must be cleared of encumbrances before a transcript can be released. Once your transcript order is completed you will receive an Order Confirmation number, which may be needed for you to follow up on your order. Once your transcript has been sent, you'll be notified by email.
- Transcript requests are free if the student is sending their transcript to another college in Tennessee.
- For all other transcripts, the Clearinghouse charges processing fees between $2.50 and $3.50.
- Credit card payments only.
Turnaround Time & Obligations
- via email = it will be sent within one hour or requesting it.
- via mail = it will be processed within 3 - 5 business days. (We are unable to track transcripts that are mailed.)
If you have never attended Chattanooga State...
If you have never attended Chattanooga State, please do not request a transcript.
Email email@example.com to request a Non-Attendance Letter.
- your full name
- why you need a Non-Attendance Letter
- where you would like the letter sent
GED transcripts MUST be ordered through https://www.diplomasender.com.