Dear Chattanooga State family,
The fall semester is approaching quickly. We have just three weeks before classes begin on August 24. If you have not yet enrolled for fall, the time to act is now. Please continue reading for a few important updates.
TCAT Graduation Update
The TCAT graduation ceremonies will be held on August 4th and 5th in the HPF Building. Emails with appointment times were sent to graduates Tuesday, July 28.
To our TCAT graduates, I am incredibly sorry that the detailed information regarding your scheduled graduation date and time was not sent before now. We needed to rework the graduation schedule to ensure we are following appropriate social distancing guidelines in order to minimize any risk to you, to your friends and family, and to our faculty and staff.
Fall 2020 Registration Options
If you have not yet registered for the fall semester, it’s not too late. We are ready and able to assist you with registration, and we offer many options, including:
- In-person, on-campus (by appointment): Monday through Thursday. Contact Kelli Yates to schedule an appointment at 423-697-2456 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chat with us live via our Virtual Office, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Virtual Registration Assistance via WebEx is available every Tuesday, 1-3 p.m. and every Wednesday, 10 a.m. to Noon. These meetings can be accessed from your TigerWeb account. You must have an Education Plan and PIN before joining a session.
- Contact your advisor or if you do not know who your faculty advisor is, contact the appropriate academic division office or instructional site as listed below:
- Business - 423-697-4441 or Virtual Office
- Engineering - 423-697-4434
- Humanities - 423-697-4440 or Virtual Office
- Math & Science - 423-697-4442
- Nursing & Allied Health - 423-697-4450
- Social & Behavioral Sciences - 423-697-3127
- Dayton site - 423-365-5010
- Kimball site - 423-837-1327
- TCAT - 423-697-4433, TCATSS@chattanoogastate.edu or Virtual Office
Classes this fall will be taught using one of three formats - virtual, online, and hybrid. Watch this video to learn more about each type of instructional method.
Child Development Center - Evening Program
The Chattanooga State Child Development Center (CDC) is now accepting applications for the Evening Program. To learn more about the CDC Evening Program or to apply, please visit https://chattanoogastate.edu/our-campus/child-development-center.
Support Services for Students
If you are in need of assistance, please let us know. We are here to help you.
- The Helping Hands Fund provides emergency aid for students in need. Submit a Helping Hands Request here.
- The Tiger Cupboard provides supplemental food and other necessities for students in need. Although the campus is closed, we will fulfill requests for food from the Cupboard. Visit https://www.chattanoogastate.edu/tiger-cupboardfor more information.
- Chattanooga State is dedicated to delivering support services and resources to assist our students. Learn more about the services available through our Student Support Center here.
As a reminder, if you need to come to campus, you must complete the daily health screen questionnaire. Students and employees can access the screener in TigerWeb; visitors can access the questionnaire here. We are resilient. We are innovative. We are united. We are ChattState.
Rebecca Ashford, Ed.D.