Dear Chattanooga State Community,
As April draws to a close and we transition into May, the spring semester is coming to an end, and the final stretch is in sight. You have only one more week to focus and complete your finals.
On Friday, May 6, over 850 students will graduate. I cannot wait to celebrate with you at graduation.
Congratulations to the 152 TCAT graduates who celebrated their graduation earlier today.
If you are returning for the summer or fall to continue progress toward your goals, see the registration information below.
We are resilient. We are innovative. We are united. We are ChattState.
Rebecca Ashford, Ed.D.
Registration for Summer & Fall Classes Is Now Open
You must have a PIN to register. Be sure to schedule an appointment with your advisor to receive your PIN. Have questions about your semester, your future career, or want to talk about your goals—your advisor is here to help! Schedule an appointment today.
Important Summer Registration Dates
May 9 13-week summer session begins
3-week mini-summer session begins
May 28 Intent to Graduate for summer deadline
May 31 5-week session begins (1st Session)
10-week main summer session begins
July 5 5-week session begins (2nd Session)
Summer Camp Programs Now Open for Registration
Chattanooga State’s Economic & Workforce Development Division are accepting reservations for their summer camp programs for kids. This summer promises camp themes offered for children between the ages of eight to sixteen. Check out all the camps offered and be sure to register.
Achieve Your Goals
Registration for Summer and Fall 2022 classes began April 4. Schedule an appointment with your advisor today to register for your preferred classes.
The Academic Advising staff is here to help you have a successful semester. Whenever you need assistance from your assigned Academic Advisor, please set up an appointment to meet with them by using the scheduling links on our website: Advising & Registration | Chattanooga State Community College. If you have a quick question, feel free to call or email your Advisor. Email and phone numbers are available in the ChattState Faculty and Staff Directory If you have an urgent matter, we welcome your visit in Student Center Room 226 or call us at 423-697-2456. Note: Priority will be given to students with appointments.
Located on the second floor of the IMC building, in room 225, the Math Center is available to help students with all levels of Math. The center is equipped with over 180 computers for student use, and Math faculty and tutors are always available to assist students.
Monday – Thursday￼ 8:00AM. – 8:00PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 4:30PM
Saturday 11:00 AM– 5:00PM
One-on-One Math Tutoring
Sign up for a scheduled online or in-person appointment.
Username: the first part of your email address, before the @ symbol
Ex: email@example.com, so, the Username for tutor trac would be jpdoe. Do not use the entire email.
Password: the same as your TigerWeb password.
Andrews Reading and Writing Center
Whether you are having trouble getting started on an assignment or have a complete draft ready for review, our tutors are happy to help with any written assignment for any class.
Student Resources—We’re Here to Help
- Tutoring: ChattState offers in-person and virtual tutoring services.
- Emergency Aid: The Student Support Center is available to assist students struggling to meet their basic needs. Please use the Wellness Check on TigerWeb to let us know if you need assistance.
- Technology Support: Devices (laptops, hotspots, etc.) are available through the College. To request a device, complete the technology request form. Technology will continue to be available for students as long as they remain enrolled.
- Support Services: Chattanooga State is dedicated to delivering support services and resources to assist our students. Visit the virtual Student Support Center to learn more about the many services offered.
- Academic Resources: Visit the Spring 2022 Update page for a listing of academic resources, including links to the Math Center, Andrews Reading and Writing Center, the Testing Center, Kolwyck Library, and more.
- Student Assistance Library Campus Guide: We now have a Campus Guide for students to provide assistance with eLearn / Virtual Classes / Proctoring / Accessibility / etc.
- Career Services Center: The Career Services Center is available to provide services online or by phone to Chattanooga State students, alumni, faculty and staff. Services include career counseling & assistance with selecting a major, job search planning, resume writing assistance, interview skills, and more. Visit JOBlink to view job and internship opportunities. To schedule an appointment for any service, please call 423-697-4421 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Career Services Virtual Office hours are Monday through Thursday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.; Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Food: The Tiger Cupboard provides supplemental food and other necessities for students in need.
- Tennessee Board of Regents Student Resources: We know that the global COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak has been causing a great deal of uncertainty, anxiety, and stress for students across Tennessee. Please know that you are not alone.
- Ride CARTA for Free: Chattanooga State students may ride CARTA for free with a valid ChattState ID through August 31, 2022. This agreement covers all routes.