April 13, 2021 | Betty A. Proctor | Internal Press Release
Chattanooga State’s Economic and Workforce Development Division can offer customized technical or essential skills training that keep your workforce up-to-date, active and thriving whether you’re looking to upskill machinists on the factory floor or IT specialists working from home. We provide the resources to keep up with the constant changes in today’s business world.
While our engineering technology division and technical college have training facilities and equipment that will keep your associates at the top of their field, let our business courses make sense of the newest software and management ideas. And now, our college-sponsored apprenticeship programs will help you start growing tomorrow’s workforce today with both virtual and onsite training options that mean your employees continue to work safely and effectively in the spaces you have established.
The current list of upcoming classes includes:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA): Class begins April 19, ends May 15, 2021
- Medical Billing and Coding (Voucher included)
- Tennessee Residential Contractor Exam Prep Live Online Seminar - Class is taught live and online
- Computer Applications - All classes taught online
- Heavy Equipment Operators: Class begins April 19, ends May 28, 2021
- Project Management Online Programs
- Teen Enrichment and Youth Summer Camps
For more information about these classes call Economic & Workforce Development at (423) 697-3100 or visit chattanoogastate.edu/economic-workforce-development.