December 17, 2019 | Betty A. Proctor | Internal Press Release
The Nursing and Allied Health Division at Chattanooga State offers monthly information sessions for students interested in the healthcare professions.
The sessions are held at the main campus; some sessions are required for program admittance while others are strongly encouraged. Please visit the Nursing and Allied Health website at https://www.chattanoogastate.edu/nursing-allied-health for important details about program specifics, information sessions, and admission requirements. Program directors will explain the process for applying, what to expect once admitted, discuss job opportunities, and answer questions.
January 2020 program sessions:
- January 8: Dental Assisting, HSC-2028, 8 a.m.
- January 8: Respiratory Care, HSC-2117, 10 a.m.
- January 9: Emergency Medical Services, CBIH-109, 10 a.m.
- January 9: Radiologic Technician, HSC-2060, 11 a.m.
- January 13: Occupational Therapist Assistant, HSC-2088, 5 p.m.
- January 14: Physical Therapist Assistant, HSC-2029, 8 a.m.
- January 14: Registered Nursing, HSC-1087, 9 a.m. or 5 p.m. sessions
- January 14: Pharmacy Technician, HSC-2118, 10 am
- January 16: Emergency Medical Services, CBIH-109, 10 a.m.
- January 30: Dental Hygiene, HSC-2047, 1 p.m.
For more information, call the Nursing & Allied Health Division Office at (423) 697-4450.