November 11, 2020 | Betty A. Proctor | Internal Press Release
Chattanooga State has begun transitioning to a Modified Phase 2 Level of Operation and will be fully transitioned by Monday, November 16. Due to the recent spike of COVID-19 cases in our service area, and because we care about the health and safety of our campus community, we are doing our part to help mitigate its spread. All three instructional sites (Chattanooga, Dayton and Kimball) will remain in Phase 2 through January 8, 2021.
Chattanooga State remains open for business during Phase 2. The change to a modified Phase 2 allows us to decrease the number of people on campus to only those who need to come to campus.
The Modified Phase 2 overview segmented by audience below:
- Students: hybrid, online, virtual instructional delivery continue
- Current/Prospective Students: virtual, phone, email, and by appointment: chattanoogastate.edu/information-sessions-virtual-offices-live-chat
- Economic and Workforce Development Classes: will continue to run as scheduled
- Faculty/Staff: if you are able to work from home, please do so
- General Public: by appointment only
The Child Development Center and Food Services OMNI Café will remain open during modified phase 2.
Please call Nancy Patterson, vice president of College Advancement and Public Relations at (423) 697-2630, if you have any questions or need clarification about what a modified Phase 2 means.