October 8, 2020 | Betty A. Proctor | Internal Press Release
if you weren’t quite ready to start your college journey in August, Chattanooga State is offering a 7-week Mini-Mester with classes beginning October 14, 2020. This is a great opportunity to start a degree or simply get ahead. The condensed 7-week term allows a student to complete one of many credit courses quickly in the divisions of Business, Engineering & Information Technologies, Math & Sciences, Humanities & Fine Arts, Nursing & Allied Health, or Social & Behavioral Sciences.
TCAT-Chattanooga programs are also starting October 14; however, these programs are one-year programs. TCAT programs beginning October 14 include:
- Administrative Office Professional – Day Program
- Commercial Truck Driving – Day and Night Programs
- Industrial Maintenance Mechatronics Technician – Day, Night, and Kimball Programs
- Landscape and Turf Management – Day Program
- Machine Tool Technology – Day Program
- Welding Technology – Kimball and Dayton sites only
Current and prospective students that are interested in the 7-week Mini-Mester can explore the credit and TCAT courses that begin October 14 at chattanoogastate.edu/minimester.