1. Complete the college admission application process for Full Admission to Chattanooga State (see college webpage for specific documentation requirements). Choose Mammography as your major code. Please note you must register as a Credit student to be eligible for financial aid consideration. You can check your status at College Admission Status.
2. Complete the Allied Health Program Application. Attach all required documents to the online application.
3. Applications must be received by March 1 for priority consideration. Students requesting clinical sites must complete the Imaging Clinical Request form to submit with the Allied Health application. Please note that program acceptance does not guarantee clinical placement due to limited availability.
4. Applicants must have primary certification in Radiography from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists for admission consideration – R.T.(R)(ARRT). Please attach a copy of your ARRT certification to the completed Allied Health Application. If you are registry-eligible, you must provide proof of licensure by July 1 to continue in the program. Please note some clinical sites will not allow students unless they are fully registered in a primary category.
5. If you are registering for the clinical course, you must attend a mandatory orientation session on the main college campus to receive your radiation dosimeter and obtain a student ID badge. This will be the only time you will be required to come to campus; all other interaction will be conducted online or at the assigned clinical affiliate.