You are a High School Student if:
For some students, high school is as good a time as any to start earning college credits.
Admissions Checklist for High School / Homeschool Students
If 18 years of age or older on the first day of class, submit Proof of United States Citizenship or lawful presence (This is not required for students under 18 years of age.)
Submit one of the following unexpired documents:
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for which the student's U.S. Citizenship or eligible non-citizenship status is confirmed.
- Regular Tennessee Driver License, State ID, or Learner Permit
- Out of State:
- Driver License and State ID, or Learner Permit
- Government-issued birth certificate
- U.S. Passport
- Permanent Resident Card with picture ID
- Certificate of Citizenship (N560 or N561)
- Certificate of Naturalization (N550, N570, or N578)
International applicants should email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Submit Official High School Transcript or Home School Transcript
Transcripts: High School Counselors may submit transcripts electronically via one the following methods:
- National Student Clearinghouse
- Credentials Solutions
- Email as an attachment to email@example.com
Official Standardized Test Scores (ACT, SAT, etc.)
Test scores are used to determine placement into college courses and must be less than five years old based on the student's respective start of term date.
- Request your ACT Test Scores here (Use Chattanooga state ACT number to request scores: 4041)
- Request your SAT scores here
- Submit ACT and SAT score reports in person at a campus location or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the Early College Acknowledgment Form
Parent must submit an acknowledgment form prior to being admitted to Early College. Choose the appropriate link below and create an account, log in and fill out the form.
Receive Your Acceptance Email
When all items are accepted and processed you will receive an email saying that you have been admitted to Chattanooga State.