Need a Location for Your Event?
ChattState has several rental options available to groups within the Chattanooga area for various events. See the process below or contact if you have further questions.
Steps, Timeline, & Process
- All applications must be received a minimum of 6 weeks prior to the event start date.
- Please note that the availability of space on campus depends on the scheduling of the semester’s classes. The needs of the campus take priority over the space that is requested for rentals.
- All steps of the rental process must be completed no later than 2 weeks prior to your event.
Step 1. Read & Review the Policy on Outside Facility Use
Step 2. Complete & Submit Facility Use Application
A facility usage application is required to begin the booking process. Completed applications should be faxed, or scanned and emailed to Kristi Mead (Fax: 423-697-3325) (Email: Kristi.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Step 3. Submission of Liability Insurance and/or proof of Non-Profit Status
As referenced in the Policy.
Step 4. Pricing / Payment / Food Services
- After your facilities usage application is reviewed and approved, an emailed estimate of cost will be sent for your approval. View Facility Rental Rates here.
- Payment will be due upon the signing of the contract. We accept most forms of payment.
- Campus Food Service will provide catering for your event. View Campus Food Service Menu options here. Campus Food Service must be contacted first for all catering needs. If they are not able to provide services, Campus Food Services have the first right of refusal. Outside food must not be brought to campus without prior approval and release from Campus Food Services.
Campus Food Services
Greg Schuck, Director of Food Services: 423.697.2653
Stan Furlow, Catering Coordinator: 423.697.4748
Step 5. Contract for Use of Facility
After application the organizer of the event will be required to sign a facility use agreement (contract) prior to the event start date, with all funds due at this time.
Kristi Mead - Executive Assistant of Economic & Workforce Development