Use this EMT application checklist as a guide for successfully completing the application process for the college and the EMT program. All application materials must be received on or before January 15 or July 31 of each year (if deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, deadline will be Friday before).
Complete College Enrollment
For consideration of program admittance, you must have completed Chattanooga State enrollment before the program deadline. If you are not a current student at Chattanooga State, please complete a College application online and choose “Credit Division” then choose “EMT”. Successful completion of all admission requirements to Chattanooga State entails:
- Submitting all official transcripts, vaccination, proof of citizenship, etc.
- Testing (if applicable)
- Orientation (if applicable)
Go to the admission status page to check on your admission status.
Once College Enrollment is Complete
If you are college level go to the required EMS Program Information Session. You will receive important information on the program acceptance process and the steps you will need to be accepted in the EMT program.
Program Requirements before Deadline:
- Must be fully admitted to college
- Must be college level in Reading, Writing and Math
- Attend a required EMS Information Session
Submit Program Application and Required Materials
Completed College Enrollment is required before program deadline for consideration of program admittance.
Complete the Online Allied Health EMT Application form. Upload all required documents, Upload following and save the application:
- Copy of your high school transcript or GED Important Note: All previously transcripts sent to Chattanooga State Admissions Office cannot be copied and forwarded to the Nursing & Allied Health Division. Your High School should sent an original to the student to make a copy.
- Copy of the Information Session Student Information Form after completing the online EMT information Session.
Saving the online application will automatically send your application to the Allied Health Application Coordinator.
Chattanooga State Community College
EMS Program, CBIH 139
4501 Amnicola Hwy.
Chattanooga TN 37406