All currently enrolled students are required to have a valid Chattanooga State Student ID card, and it must be updated each semester.
Students need ID cards to:
- check out library materials
- take tests in the Testing Center
- be admitted to various student activities
- get student discounts at area businesses!
Requirements to obtain your ID:
- Must be admitted to Chattanooga State Community College.
- Must have 1 of the following government issued photo ID's
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid State Photo ID
- Current Passport
Where to get your ID?
- Student Center, room 118
- Mon - Friday (8:30am - 4:30pm)
- If unable to obtain a Student ID during office hours, call 423-697-2633
There is a $2 replacement fee for lost or stolen Student ID cards. How to pay?
- STEP 1 - payment must be made at the Bursar’s office (Student Center, room 140)
- STEP 2 - present your payment receipt to the Student ID technician.
All employees and students must have a current parking decal displayed on their vehicles while on campus.
Where to get parking decals?
- Register for a Parking Decal online (The parking decal webform will be open in the Fall semester.)
- It will be available for pick-up in the Bursar’s Office.
For additional info, please refer to the Parking & Vehicle Code