May 20, 2020 | Betty A. Proctor | Internal Press Release
Chattanooga State’s Economic Workforce Development Division encourages you to consider working on a new career or advancing your skills – at no cost. A series of ten non-credit, self-paced, and completely online classes are offered free through June 30, 2020.
Founded in 1997, ed2go delivers flexibility to more than three million students seeking to advance personal and professional development. They partner with academic institutions such as Chattanooga State, and corporations to help meet workforce demand. Classes are developed by industry experts and delivered through top colleges and universities.
Available free classes include:
- Creating Web Pages
- Creating WordPress Websites
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management
- Twelve Steps to a Successful Job Search
- Keys to Effective Communication
- Managing Customer Service
- Marketing Your Business on the Internet
- Personal Finance
- Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
- Individual Excellence
For more information, call the Economic Workforce Development Division at (423) 697-3100 or register at www.chattanoogastate.edu/freecourses.