The Learning Support department, located in the Student Support Center in IMC 124, provides
- information about college placement
- practice for the ACCUPLACER Next Generation placement tests
- assistance in registering for the placement tests
- counseling about test results.
- ACCUPLACER Next-Generation Information
The Learning Support lab, located in IMC-125*, provides a variety of services including: academic assistance; help with homework, projects, and studying for tests; tutoring by staff and peer tutors in specific courses or areas of study; and assistance in improving study skills. *Enter the Learning Support lab through the Student Support Center in IMC-124.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 8:00 A.M. - 5:30 P.M.
Friday: 8:00 A.M. - 4:30 P.M.