Are you an adult student 40 years of age or older? Do you need some help in deciding where to start? The Adult Services Center can help you!
- personalized advising for admissions, readmission and/or transfer
- assistance with understanding academic policies, rules and regulations
- an abundance of information and forms regarding services, offices and departments at the college
- information on careers, childcare, financial aid, housing and personalized referral to other college services
- mentoring from current students
- an online networking community for adult students
- seminars and special events
- assistance with forming study groups with other adult learners
Make a Personal Appointment
- Monday and Thursday 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Tuesday and Wednesday 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Preparing for COMPASS Test
- Adult Learning Community
- Local Job Outlook
- Mapping Your Financial Journey
- Financial Aid for Nontraditional Students
- Lottery Scholarship, Nontraditional Component
- MTSU Off-Campus Student Services Reach for Success Study Skills Series